CONTACTING A REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
Contacting a Real Estate Professional is a very important step in selling your home. The local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and all the modern advertising techniques available today for Real Estate is Phenomenal.
John L. Scott Newport believes in a high volume of advertising that consists of Real Estate Magazines, Guides, Newspapers, Television ads and Web sites!
We believe in providing the best quality of service attainable for our customers. Here are some of the things that you might expect from your Real Estate Professional while preparing to sell your home.
1) Researching the history through Title Companies and past sales information through Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
2) Researching and preparing the Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) for the value of comparable homes in the area.
3) Evaluating the property on-site.
4) Providing information about forms and documents prepared for Seller, and discussion of marketing strategy after listening to seller’s plans and needs.
5) Taking photos, entering into Multiple Listing Service, advertising, etc.
To receive a free Sellers Packet please contact us today! Our packet includes:
- Tips on preparing your property and showing your home at its best.
- Details of a listing.
- Information about local market analysis to determine your home’s value and terms of sale.
- John L. Scott Newport’s advertising procedures.
- Facts, statistics and more.